Because all our customers are different, your training needs vary according to your profile and activity
In all cases , the Haulotte training offer suits your needs.
Efficiency & Confidence
- Training courses are based on a hands on approach
- The trainees’ skill levels are measured before and after the training. A certificate is issued after their skills have been validated
- A post-training follow-up will soon be available on E-Training Partner
Flexibility & Adaptability
- You choose your location and your type of training: on your site or in our offices - in courses opened to other trainees or dedicated to your company.
- You freely choose you training method: either a comprehensive program designed to gradually develop user skills or a single targeted module.
- All courses are available throughout the Haulotte Services network
- Courses are generally provided in your language.
- We take charge of all administrative and organisational aspects of the training
- A training report summary is provided on completion of the training.
Designed to raise trainees skills and autonomy, Haulotte Services training modules cater to different profiles.
They can be considered alone or as part of a "course" preset .
Module using → USERS / DRIVERS - DELIEVRERS / FLEET AGENTS
- Know how to safely use the machine.
- Providing driver safety training - Driver certification (available from our authorised subsidiaries).
- Knowing how to correctly load / unload a machine and knowing how to train the customer delivered to operate the machines.
- Efficiently prepare the machines between two rentals.
Sales briefing module → RENTAL COMPANIES SALESMEN
- Accurately addressing customer expectations by proposing the right product.
Maintenance & Safety module → FLEET AGENTS / TECHNICIANS
- Know the main control points and maintenance procedures for each machine.
- Acting safely during machine maintenance operations.
E-services module → SPARE PARTS BUYERS
- Know how to optimize spare parts management using fully Easy-Spare Parts
Knowledge base module → TECHNICIANS
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic and electrical technologies.
- Knowing how to read and understand electrical and hydraulic symbols.
- Knowing how to read the specific diagrams of Haulotte Group.
Technologies module → TECHNICIANS
- Know the main technologies used in the above machines: BUS CAN - variator - PVG and PWM hydraulic valve controls...
Technical module → TECHNICIANS
- Understand the logic behind the operation of Haulotte machines.
- The ability to make repairs and the calibration of the main components.
- Use the knowledge base and Haulotte technical information.
Premium big booms module→ TECHNICIANS
- Awareness about and be authorised and certified to calibrate and configure the components affecting machine safety.
- Using the platform providing access to the machines’ safety codes.
Within Haulotte E-Services - this new online tool will enable you to gain even more autonomy:
- MANAGERS: Monitor and manage your collaborators skills.
- TRAINEES: Manage online your training courses schedule, follow online your training, check schedules and training catalogs.