Haulotte Diag is a free diagnostic app that allows remote access for maintenance technicians to diagnose all Haulotte machines.
Haulotte Diag can be used with the Haulotte DiagPad or your own devices:
Haulotte Diag works in conjunction with a Wireless VCI box that allows remote access for technicians to troubleshoot Haulotte machines. The VCI Box uses the Wi-Fi wireless technology to allow users to receive information up to 40 meters.
Haulotte DiagPad device is designed to survive harshest environments (waterproof, dustproof...).
It’s a all-in-one package, including a Panasonic FZ-M1 handled rugged tablet (Windows 10), Haulotte Diag software embedded and Haulotte VCI Box that allows remote access for technicians.
Haulotte DiagPad can be ordered through Haulotte Sales subsidiaries or on www.easy-spare-parts.com (part number 4000427540 (Haulotte DiagPad V2))
You are ready to go.
Haulotte Diag Software is available for Windows OS and let you access your machine easily with your desktop, laptop or tablets (from XP Service Pack 3 to Windows 10).
With your smartphone or tablet on Apple iOS or Android operating system, you can access information about your machine as well thanks to the Haulotte Diag app.
All machines released from 2014 can be diagnosed in an advanced features mode, including new features to improve the ease & speed of diagnosis:
- FAILURES: advanced troubleshooting features display the whole process to resolve the problem (information about the probable cause of the failure, instructions to solve the problem, components to check and status in real time, diagnostic instructions, location and picture of components).
- MACHINE SETTINGS: adjustment of all machine parameters such as speed, ramps, options, etc. and calibration of the machine.
- MAINTENANCE: access to machine service intervals and logs configured in the machine.
- SMART DIAGNOSTIC FEATURES: assisted troubleshooting to return the machine to service quickly when it is malfunctioning (no movement or very slow movements).
- LANGUAGES: Haulotte Diag is available in 12 languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Chinese (traditional and simplified).
For older models, please note that Haulotte Diag still works. However these machines will be diagnosed in a downgraded mode and in English only.