Reference : US/600
Category : Administration - General Services
Location : United States
Type of Contract : Full time job - Permanent
Studies level : Bachelor's Degree
Experience required : between 2 and 5 years
Interact with independent reps and territory managers to place and track sales orders. Refer customer calls to independent reps and territory managers. Assist territory managers with facilitating orders including quotations, finance documents and product information. Facilitate financial paperwork and approvals for independent reps.
- Place and track sales orders.
- Follow up with Customer Financial Manager.
- Assign machines and provide shipping documentation.
- Ensure proper documentation has been saved in the system per order.
- Complete preliminary DAFs when needed.
- Provide territory managers with backlog, order intake and order shipped weekly.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree and 3 years of customer service experience with a manufacturer. Proficient in MS Excel.
- Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Time Management
- Ability to work independently in a group setting
- 3 years of experience in the construction equipment or rental equipment industry.