Reference : US/500
Category : Commercial - Sales
Location : United States
Type of Contract : Full time job - Permanent
Studies level : Bachelor's Degree
Experience required : between 2 and 5 years
- Define, in collaboration with the sales department, the targeting of sectors of activity, and the types of companies to be developed commercially.
- Build, validate and manage the Customer and Prospect account plan, considering their strategic development challenges: targeting accounts, identifying potential, associated objectives, defining and monitoring action plans per account.
- Build, develop, and manage customer relations and maintain the sales information system (CRM)
- Develop a prospecting database based on the various sources available: databases, directories, professional networks, trade show contacts, visitors identified on our websites, etc.
- Stay abreast of the tools and commercial content made available in order to control the offer, its positioning and its evolutions
- Promote all Haulotte solutions: New and used machines, spare parts, maintenance or reconditioning services, financing solutions, training, etc.
- Identify customer needs to provide adapted and differentiating solutions
- Manage the commercial transaction: initiate the opening of accounts, commercial proposal, follow-up of the outstanding amount, support for collection, delivery follow-up, follow-up of complaints.
- Participate, deploy or relay operational marketing actions: events, trade shows, promotional operations, etc...
- Requires 75% travel within assigned territory
Contribute to the competitive monitoring of assigned sector and to the analysis of the company's market positioning, to new market expectations and ensure that this information is shared with marketing