Reference : US/200
Category : Technical
Location : United States
Type of Contract : Full time job - Permanent
Studies level : Associate Degree.
Experience required : between 2 and 5 years
Answer phone calls, emails and assist Customers with troubleshooting guides and Spare Parts for X-Light Booms equipment.
- Answer phone calls and emails from Customers and assist them with questions and troubleshooting guides.
- Be always focused on customer satisfaction.
- Determine through discussion with the customer, what the issue is, machine, potential solutions.
- Depending on the above criteria, guide the customer to a solution (directly or with the help of a service provider).
- Ensure the follow up on each call when a call back is necessary.Use the escalation system when necessary.
- Troubleshooting of hydraulic and electrical circuits and systems.
- Program control boxes (ECU’s – electronic control units, etc.)
- Provide Spare Parts Numbers and Prices.
- Provide Warranty assistance
- Promote global offers and delivery times for specific parts to drive spare parts revenues.
- Enter Spare Parts orders in the System.
- Process RMAs for customer service.
- Collect Customer data and update various tools (e.g. M3, CRM systems, etc.)
- Technical degree on equipment support (maintenance on trucks or heavy construction equipment).
- Proficiency in Spanish is preferred.
- Skills and Abilities:
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Phone troubleshooting
- Technical knowledge (electricity, hydraulic, electronic)
- Microsoft Office
- Computer Skills
- Empathy with the customer
- Customer Service Skills
- Communication Skills
Minimum 3 years of construction equipment experience (Hydraulics, Electrical schematics)