Reference : US/300
Category : Technical
Location : United States
Type of Contract : Full time job - Permanent
Studies level : High School Diploma or GED
Experience required : between 2 and 5 years
Perform warehouse tasks to include shipping, receiving, housekeeping and inventory transactions related to spare parts.
- Receive incoming parts through our ERP (M3) system.
- Stock parts through our ERP (M3) system.
- Pick and pack parts through our ERP (M3) system.
- Ship parts through our ERP (M3) system.
- Perform daily cycle count of inventory to insure system accuracy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Skills and Abilities:
- Well organized.
- Attention to Detail.
- Ability to correctly identify and sort product.
- Warehouse upkeep basic process.
- Basic computer skills (entering data/weight etc)
- Knowledge of Excel is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to new processes
Over 2 years of experience in a warehouse environment. Ability to process warehouse tasks in an ERP system using portable scanners. Prefer prior experience operating a forklift.