We met Mr Roy Argote, commercial director at COAMCO, a company that sells and rents equipment. COAMCO has been established in Panama for 25 years and has been a Haulotte distributor since 2009
1. What is briefly the current economic climate on the equipment for working at height market?
This is a market that is growing every day. Customers realize the versatility, efficiency and safety that these types of equipment provide, which help them with the success of their projects.
2. In your experience, in the Panamanian market which model of aerial work platforms is currently the most requested and in which sectors?
In the construction sector it is the diesel 16m articulated boom lift, and in the commercial sectors scissors between 6 and 14 meters.
3. Could you briefly define the differentiating value (position) of Coamco?
After years of experience in this type of business it’s very important to keep at the forefront, for both sales and rental, to provide equipment that meets the needs of the trade, construction and material handling sectors.
4. Now about the Haulotte brand, what is your feedback from the last 4 years?
It is a rewarding experience for our company and its employees.
We greatly appreciate the continued support that we have been given, and the recognition of our customers in terms of product quality and service / support provided to our teams
5. What are the future projects for Coamco?
Continue to grow, but more working in partnership with brands like Haulotte, which is appreciated in our market, whilst always keeping in mind our customer commitments, listening and continuous improvement, which are the key focus of our business in Panama.